It can be debilitating when you suffer from chronic pain that can affect how you live your daily life. Severe pain can put limits on activities that you once used to enjoy and make it difficult to perform the simplest daily task such as walking or picking up an item. Arthritis, although often found in elderly people, can be experienced by people of various ages and caused by the inflammation of the joints between the bones. From a tingling to burning sensation, the pain that people who suffer from the disease can be felt at various levels. A clinic that offers treatment for arthritis pain in Jacksonville area can help you find the right treatment to manage the pain and enable you to regain control of your life.
Types of Arthritis Pain
- Osteoarthritis is when the fluid and cartilage inside of the joint breaks down because of injuries or years of use.
- Fibromyalgia is when the chemicals are out of balance that transmits a single between the nerve cells in the body.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis is when the body’s immune system attacks the joints in the body.
- Gout is caused by the uric acid levels being too high.
- Psoriatic Arthritis is similar to RA when the joints are attacked by the immune system and cause them to become inflamed.
Learn to Live Pain-Free with the Help of a Skilled Physician
It is devastating when your life is altered because you suffer from pain. With today’s medical advances, you no longer have to live in pain when you select to see a specialist. Riverside Pain Physicians can provide you with the treatment that will reduce or remove the amount of pain you are in. They have a vast knowledge on how to manage pain and the different treatments that are available to help treat their patients.
Be the first to like.