The crux of your entire central nervous system lies in your spinal cord, which means that an injured or misaligned spinal column can bring about a wide range of issues:
- Impaired neurological pathways and incessant tension headaches and migraines
- Inability to feel sensations in your extremities
- Susceptibility to degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis, myelopathy, or radiculopathy
- Joint swelling
- Increased inflammation throughout the body
- Worsening posture and chronic hunching
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Countless other ailments
A Holistic Solution
If you’d like to mollify your pain, increase mobility, and reestablish a healthy spinal column, it’s in your best interests to schedule a series of chiropractic treatments in the near future, especially if you’d like to become active, confident, and virile once again.
So if you happen to be interested in booking a few chiropractic treatments in Renton, WA, for instance, this brief article will help you understand exactly what to expect with this holistic healthcare option.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
If you schedule an appointment with a reputable physical therapy treatment center, such as Rebound Sports Med in Renton, WA for instance, you’ll gain access to a wide range of mechanical adjustments, therapeutic exercises, and curative massages that have been empirically proven to rectify a wide range of conditions. According to various medical journals and in-depth studies, chiropractic patients are able to experience the following benefits:
- Over 72% of patients experience a significant decrease in sciatica pain, which is much higher than the success rate of corticosteroids or pain medications.
- 98% attest to a “substantial decrease in lower back pain” after just a few chiropractic treatments.
- Without any drugs or pharmaceuticals, patients can experience a 90% reduction in the frequency and intensity of chronic headaches and migraines.
- By focusing chiropractic treatments on the upper cervical area, practitioners can effect a 14mm Hg drop in systolic blood pressure and a 8mm Hg drop in diastolic blood pressure.
- More than 90% of patients experience increased mobility in the shoulders, arms, neck, abdomen, and knees.
- Chiropractic care is about 60% more cost-effective than visiting a general practitioner.
As you might imagine by now, contemporary chiropractic care is one of the safest and most cost-effective ways to improve your overall health and physical well-being. Feel free to schedule an introductory appointment with a local treatment center as soon as possible; you’ll be glad you did!
Visit http://reboundsportsmed.com/ for more information.
Be the first to like.